Do you love figuring out how to get yourself and your pillion comfortably from place to place? Do you have SAE tools in your tool roll? Do you live and breath American V-Twin? Can you extol the differences between a FHLTCUTG and a FXSTSSE2?
We are looking for a “good Harley guy” to join our quickly growing merchandising team to help grow our product catalog, specifically in the Harley Davidson and V-Twin segments. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, focuses on merchandising new products into our online catalog. You will be responsible for sourcing and collating product information from our vendors, importing the data into our system and formatting the information to be clear, concise and ultraprecise.
If you have exceptional organizational and written communication skills, a real passion for motorsports, a keen eye for details and an intense desire to sweat the small stuff, this position may be for you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update product images, descriptions, categories, make/model/year associations and other settings to meet our standards and mesh with our product catalog
- Merchandise new products into our online catalog
- Participate in planning and prioritization of new product categories and brands
- Source and collate product information from our vendors
- Assist with correcting site issues flagged by customer service team
- Coordinate with Merchandise team to prioritize projects and workflow
- Assist with maintenance of vehicle database, ensuring vehicle make/model/year is accurate and up to date
- Work with Merchandising Manager to prepare product information for catalog and copy development
- Maintain language, format, and visual continuity of RevZilla.com
- Must love motorcycles, motorcycle gear and/or parts
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of trends and what's hot in in the powersports industry or you are a long time rider with a deep familiarity with gear or parts brands
- Extreme attention to detail with excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Very strong internet browser / data manipulation skills (ctrl-c and ctrl-v are in your muscle memory)
- Proficiency with spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment
- High level of attention to detail and pro-activity
- Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team driven environment
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities