RevZilla seeks an Online Marketing Guru to help build, scale, manage, measure, drive its marketing process, teams and strategy. This Director should understand tried and true marketing concepts as well as emerging concepts within the digital world of consumer facing eCommerce utilizing the tools of the next generation internet retailer.
Relocation assistance is available!
Proven Expertise in Consumer Facing Digital Commerce and/or Retail in all of the following areas:
- Concepting, Creating, Executing, Measuring Online Marketing Campaigns and Programs for B2C eCommerce
- Data analysis driven, measurement and customer centric approach to marketing, team and brand building
- Driven and proactive individual, self starter, hustle-a-holic
- Experience hiring, building, coaching, complementing and creating process for a team of multi-talented digital assassins
- Ability to adopt, test and think in all forms of digital media
- Ability to work directly with Co-Founder on strategical and tactical efforts to collaboratively drive profitable, meaningful company growth, new customer acquisition and loyalty
- Ability to create value, knowledge and merchandise centric marketing programs which do not rely heavily on discounting and promotion
- Detail-oriented and organized almost to a fault
- A strong focus on learning and progression in all forms, books, blogs, feeds - a desire to stay at the pulse of the industry
- Ability to work in collaboration with the Founder / CMO / CCO to collectively strategize, plan and execute new initiatives and existing processes
- Motorcycle / specialty retail knowledge a plus, but not required