Read the customer reviews. Believe the hype. We are that good.
Have you ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of one of the top rated departments in the entire world of ecommerce? Our customers and Stella Service rave about RevZilla’s Returns and Warranty Department and, as a team member, you will too!
The Returns and Warranty Department of RevZilla.com is a major part of an epic warehouse environment that is constantly innovating and continues to be nothing short of awesome, sprinkled with superior. If you believe elite service is in the details and making things new again gets you smiling, come join our elite team of product inspectors!
The ideal applicant will have a passion for the motorcycle industry and the parts, accessories and gear that goes along with all things two-wheeled. This is a fast paced, high- energy position requiring an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Assisting in product inspections on returned merchandise
- Unloading and unpacking incoming shipments
- Sorting packages for warranty, returns and mis-shipments
- General department maintenance and warehouse tasks
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity
- Maintain inventory of reconditioning supplies
Nice to haves:
- Past or present motorcycle experience or interest. If you ride, tell us!
- Returns Department or other relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of evaluation, inspection, and reconditioning of items for restock
- Basic knowledge of warehouse functions; pallet jack use, returns, exchanges, warranties, mis-ships, intercepts, employee purchases, store activities
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical warehouse environment with exposure to varying temperatures on a regular basis
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with a high degree of manual dexterity and visual attention for sustained periods
- Repetitive hand motions
- Requires continuous physical activity and the ability to lift and move up to 30 lbs continuously
- Requires walking, standing, bending and continuous sitting for long periods
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment including safety glasses and safety shoes